Computer Aided Geotechnical Analysis with GEO5
- Introduction to the software and it’s applications
- Slope stability analysis
- Analysis of temporary earth retaining wall – I (secant pile supported by waler and strut system)
- Analysis of temporary earth retaining wall – II (Tie back temporary ground anchor supported sheet pile wall)
- Analysis of a cantilever wall
- Pile analysis
- Spread footing analysis
A recognized Civil Engineering degree is an essential pre-requisite. Recommended to bring a laptop computer with software installed.
Feature of the Course.
- A comprehensive set of notes shall be given.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- Starting from basics and gradually covered advanced topics with extensive training.
- Participation certifications shall be awarded after successful completion of the course.
Resource person : Eng. Arthur De Alwis
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review