Computer Aided Geotechnical Engineering Analysis with Plaxis
- Week 1
- Theoretical background of geotechnical engineering and the use of FEM method
- Use of plaxis to analyze shallow foundation
- Week 2
- Construction sequence dry basement excavation with strutting
- Basement excavation with strutting and consideration of ground water regime
- Week 3
- Basement excavation with tie back ground anchors
- Pile foundation analysis single pile
- Pile foundation analysis group pile
- Week 4
- Slope stability analysis
- Rock slope stability analysis with rock bolts
A recognized Civil Engineering degree is an essential pre-requisite. Need to bring your personal laptop computer with Windows 10 installed.
Features of the Course.
- A comprehensive set of notes shall be given.
- Small groups with individual attention.
- Starting from basics and gradually covered advanced topics with structured training.
- Participation certifications shall be awarded after successful completion of the course.
Resource Person : Arthur De Alwis
Be the first to add a review.
Please, login to leave a review